| Our little happy camper! |
This past weekend we joined our friends Dustin and Laura Cherry out past Foster Reservoir for a camping weekend. We were at Yukwah Campground and it was just about perfect up there. For me, there is nothing like nights around the campfire with good company. Loganne did really well and got to play in the dirt for the first time! She really loved crawling around and trying to eat pine needles.
| Here's Myndi in her usual spot when we camp: under the picnic table. |
There was a great little sandy beach on the river at the campground. The water was pretty cold so we just went in about knee deep. Loganne was loving kicking and splashing the water, but eventually got little goosebumps on her legs so I had to pull her out.
![]() |
| Here she is after biting the sand. She moved so fast I couldn't stop her! She got a big mouthful but didn't seem to mind too much. Haha! |
A little ways down the road from camp was Cascadia Campground. They have a short 3/4 mile hike up to this pretty waterfall. It was actually quite a steep climb, so Chris carried her to the top.

![]() |
| I got the downhill trek and with all the side to side movement I was making as we headed down, Loganne passed out in my arms. She never does that anymore so it was SUPER sweet. |
Well, that was our first camp trip as a family. It's definitely more work with a little one and you have to pack twice as much stuff, but it was fun and I wanna go again!






1 comment:
Loganne is so cute! Chris and I need to go camping again too! Also our bog is kimandchrisblevins. I just noticed your link for our name is wrong...that was our old blog!
Post a Comment