Tuesday, March 1, 2011

February 2011

Now that the month has passed, I realize that I haven't posted anything since January. Here are a few things that happened during the month of love.



  • My cake business has really taken off! I made 4 cakes just in the last 2 weeks of February. Here are  2 of them:




  • We had SNOW! And it actually stuck to the ground! Last Wednesday night we got about 2-3 inches and Chris got to have a snow day. Loganne loved it, but I think Piper enjoyed it most! Then after it melted, it snowed more on Thursday night, which gave Chris another snow day home with us and got to have a four day weekend! Here's the snow pics, there are quite a few :)















That's really the most eventful things that happened. If I think of more, I will post it! March here we come!

No comments: